La'el Collins Stock Dropping?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lol whatever...

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

So it sounds like Collins is "expecting" to be exonerated this week (god that was bad timing) at which point he plans to sign as an undrafted free agent with some team. From what I understand there is a certain contract number that teams are allowed to offer him (similar to a 7th round pick) which means all teams can offer him exactly the same money. For the chance to draft a 1st round talent for 7th round money I'm sure most if not all teams will offer him a deal when the time comes. I know we got Poutasi but I'd rather see the rotund Samoan compete with Levitre and get a proper RT in that position. Plus the more quality O linemen we have the better. Especially after an injury ravaged season like last year. Do you think it's possible for our FO to entice him to Nashville somehow?

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

anyone think we have a real chance? or will he go to a super bowl team.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have it on good authority that @RavensShallBurn likes mens butts, so his opinion should be taken lightly.

5. Gridiron Gun

Gridiron Gun Starter

I'm not going to pretend to know what this kid is thinking, but here I think it helps us to have drafted Mariota. He might like to come play for a team with an exciting young quarterback and help build something up from scratch.

It would be a smart move on his part. He has a great chance to start at RT here and sign a long term deal next year. Poutasi could replace Levitre and all we would have to worry about is the center position. Fans would love it.

Unless he's convinced he should be a LT. He'll never get that here. Lewan is much better and about as young as he is. Depends on what the kid is thinking.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If he's totally innocent and didn't get drafted which costs him millions of dollars.... Wow.

I understand because of Hernandez gms can't take the risk but there is seriously something wrong that this kids pregnant ex girl is murdered and that cost him millions.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. But on the plus side if this kid is as good as advertised he will get his big payday soon enough. And in the meantime it's not like he's gonna starve or anything. Still really, really sucks though.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am really surprise no team used a 7th on him.

It's a no-lose situation with him. You get a first round talent with a 7th who either plays well, or goes to jail. It costs you nothing.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He and his agent said they would not sign a contract if he was drafted after the 3rd round... and apparently he could've re-entered the draft next year.

Horrible ideas by his agent... had they not said that, he would've likely been drafted.

Now he is ineligible for the draft next year and must sign with someone... $80k signing bonus at best, I think.

He's either a murderer or the unluckiest man on the planet.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

Keep in mind the police say he is not a prime suspect just yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar