Lack of Experience No Longer an Excuse for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Oh, these unrealistic die hards will come up with some excuse. If we're not too young, I guess we will be too old :(

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Chris Wells!!!!

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't understand. Seriously. We have not used an excuse since Vince took over. We've been one of the better teams in the league.

I actually do not ever recall us using youth or inexperience as an excuse, nor the media using it. We've won too many games for it to have even come up.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Not having a #1 WR was used all season after each loss by fans and the media. Heck a lot of the time everyone blamed VY for all those High missed Throws and INT. If LenDale hadnt been decent last year im pretty sure we wouldnt have won 8 games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar