Labor Agreement Reached/NFL Salary Cap Set at $102 Million

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've not heard of this Jacob Bell moving to center rumor. Where did it originate?

2. When they drafted him, they said he has played every position along the Oline (a la Bruce Matthews). I'm just suggesting that since the guard slots are both filled that he could start at center. Hell, Hartwig had never played center at any level before he got the start there...

I have no inside info to base it on, just supposition. But I'm all for it...

3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Remember Hartwig had never played center before he got here, and that worked out fairly well. If a guy has skills, Munch can coach him up.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Wow, 14-16 million below the CAP or more. Now we have the bucks to sign Hartwig, T. Williams, Kassel, and Boiman.......

NOT

With that kind of room we have some options.

5. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

Im lovin this, the Titans better hurry up and start getting some business done. Since alot of teams have cap room, I think free agents will be going fast. They finally have some flexiblity to fill much needed holes. I HOPE THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!!!! I WANT TO WIN!!!!!!!

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

does this mean we could cut McNair this yr and be done with his money once and for all. Let Volek be the starter this yr and work the rookie QB in some then next yr he is on his own

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I hope we really are a player in FA. I would love to see us grab a few big name players.

8. No.

9. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Not if you want to win.

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

What he said!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar