Kyle Vanden Bosch injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eTitan81, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

week 12 or 13 he should be back.

they need to stop with the game time decision crap..we all know he isnt near 100%

2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

sounds like a Bill Bilichick strategy

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

If he didn't try to play before the injury was completely healed he would of probably of been back by now. But thats his character and its probably cost him 2 weeks of playing time. I'm just hoping he comes back and plays like a man possesed for are superbowl winning home stretch.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I hate the guy, but how many rings has he won?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

with or without cheating?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I watched KVB at the Green Bay game. He came out pushing it and a quarter in he was clearly uncomfortable and stretching hard between plays.. Better to heal now than pay later..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar