KVB's toss back to Bulluck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Not much to say about that play other than it was a bone head move.
    It was dangerous, unnecessary, and could have cost us to turnover the ball after we had just recovered it from the fumble.

I'm watching the game again, and not only did we lose 2 yards because of the toss, Bulluck didn't see the toss coming and almost dropped the ball.

[​IMG]

Anyway.. I realize that KVB meant well and was trying to get us a few yards, but it was dumb, dangerous and unnecessary. If Bulluck would have dropped the ball and it was recovered by a Lion.. he could have taken it all the way to the end zone.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Reggie Bush says: "Don't do it, Kyle."

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

*for the record, that lateral probably cost USC the championship. Just by the momentum swing alone.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

It's one of those risky things that's dumb if KB fumbles and loses it, but brilliant if he gets a lot more yards or a TD. Of course the coaches don't like it, and I'd rather have seen him just keep it. But can't make a mountain out of a molehill :yes:

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I was on the phone to KVB wife during the game.

6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Is this thread really necessary?? I Rather talk about how Kevin Mawae absolutely lit up that Lions DL on the reverse the very 1st play. Looked like someone hit the madden hit stick

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Too bad he couldn't do that the game before against Jenkins, who lit up Mawae every play it seemed

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

well start a thread about it!
    and here's an image to help you out with it too. :ha:

[​IMG]

Doesn't make the toss back any less bone headed.

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

is it me or does bulluck always hold the ball weird?

10. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Nice pic Pit. Jenkins has a hard time going against Albert in practice so it doesnt surprise me that he struggled against Jenkins. I'd say Jenkins has a good 45-50 pounds on Mawae which is a good amount of weight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar