KVB Showing Leadership in Rehab Efforts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: DE Kyle Vanden Bosch is frustrated he's not on the field as he rehabs from shoulder surgery from both a conditioning and leadership standpoint. "It is real tough. I want to keep working and keep making progress, and it is difficult when you're not on the practice field," said Vanden Bosch. "I can make strength progress and conditioning progress, but it is hard to make actual football-field-type progress when I am not out there. I feel like I have more of a leadership role this year, and it is difficult to do from the sideline. But I am just going to try and do what I can do, so when I come back I'll be ready to go." KVB has vowed to be more of a leader and is already making an impact by motivating others as he rehabs. During this week's OTAs, KVB lined up wide to the left of the quarterback and sprinted downfield as fast as he could on each snap. By the end of the week, he had company on his sideline sprints — injured players Marcus White and Daniel Loper followed his lead and joined in.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Bizz21

Bizz21 Guest

That is exactly what we need. That kind of leadership will spread during the whole season.

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

This was my favorite part:

"I saw his crazy (butt) over there,'' Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said of Vanden Bosch. "I'm sure when some of the new guys see him do that stuff, they'll be looking at him like, 'Who the hell is that crazy guy?'

"But that's Kyle, man. That's Kyle, and you have to love him for it.''

4. that wasnt in the article

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

yeah it was lol are you blind?!:ha:

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

KVB is the man. I predict another pro bowl appearance. Now that Keith doesn't have to cover all three linebacker spots maybe he can shine and make it too.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think we're going to be favorably impressed with our defensive improvement this year. I can't wait to watch KVB lay some people out this year. I'll have my jersey by preseason...

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

You got more faithe in dehr Schwartzie than me, but I hope you are right.

9. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

:thumb: AMEN!!

Y'know sometimes it ain't what you bring, it's the attiude you bring.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'm worried KVB is a one year wonder...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar