KVB Should Be Ready for the Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Kyle Vanden Bosch underwent surgery two days ago in Philadelphia to repair the muscle around his abdomen and groin areas, and says he is on track to return in time for the AFC Divisional Playoffs, which the Titans will host the weekend of Jan. 10-11. "I had it done Tuesday morning. It was good," Vanden Bosch said. "Basically because of the original injury I had, an additional injury was caused by compensation because of my original groin injury. So there was just some damage in there that needed to be fixed surgically." The best news is that he should be ready when the Titans host their first playoff game. "I have enough time that I should be close to 100 percent in four weeks," said KVB. "Fortunately, we have the first-round bye and I have that extra week to recover from this."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i dont want to hear about KVB for 3 more weeks. every week they keep saying he is improving. i dont care about that, i just want to see him on the field. imo i think he is taking advantage of having Ball to replace him. i think he is milking the injury just a little. If Ball wasnt there and we was still playing for a playoff spot i really think he would be playing.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I hardly doubt KVB is milking the injury and hes the last player on this team that would do that. We're fortunate to have quality depth at that position that are playing very well so it gives him time to heal as much as possible. And to be honest with you, even if we didnt have the depth their, the coaches probably still wouldnt let him play because of his value. He is one of the anchors of this defense and to question his heart is obsurd...:crazy:

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I find it VERY interesting that he had surgery, and that they didn't exactly say what it was. They also are trying to deny the rumor that it was a sports hernia, which is what bongo had been saying.

So... what exactly was wrong with KVB, and will it heal in time for the playoffs? Also, why didn't he have the surgery the week after the Jets game?

5. jessestylex

i just think he was circumcised.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Are you trying to get yourself voted off the forum?

7. jessestylex

you can vote people off?

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Jesse, the tribe has spoken.

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar