KVB question?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

that's alright oochymp

i picked up the Carl Pickens Jersey back in the day.... sheer genious

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

and for the same amount of duct tape, a Pacman jersey can easily be altered into a Bironas jersey.

[​IMG]

Only in Tennessee :yes:

3. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

A bit of a reach, but sure...why not? :ha:

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

im so pissed about pacman..i went out an bought his jersey......hmm..ima get so pissed if he doesnt return a titan....u dont just go out an waste 100 bucks like taht...but i wish i did it difertly...when i ordered it they didnt have it so i customized one in his name....w/ the drop bar option ....insted i wish i customized the jersey to actually say pacman..an not p.jones...it woulnt have costed me more...but it def woulda been cooler....wasnt thinking at the time...just ordered it...than after the order i was like damn...im an idiot...Aan it suks ya cant change it....

i own too much titans stuff...i even hv my own personalized jersey...hahha

they should allow u to send bak jerseys.....an like pay something like 50 an get a different name.....i no they wouldnt reuse it or sell it...but the price for nfl fan gear is ridiculous...espeically when u liv in a country like egypt...conversions are sick

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

KVB signed through 2009 with an average cap hit of 5M. Bargain.

6. He signed it before the new CBA and cap increase. That's why it was such a bargain relative to today's contracts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar