KVB question?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

to change it up a bit ....im thinkin of buyin anoter titan jersey...however i own all of the colors dark, alternative, away...and various players of each color....im thinkin of buyin a kvb's pro bowl jersey....but im not sure...hes only under contract for one more year....so my question is ...will he be resigned?? im thinikin he's one of our best players....natural leader and i dont think the titans will let him go....but most of my jerseys are of our older era....mason, carter, mcnair, george...infact only got 2 left that actaully r on th team...bulluck an young...an if pac ever comes bak that will be 3...but i like the pro bowl jersey...think its kinda cool...plus differnt color/design...hahha....random thread i no...but what ya guys think?

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I think KVB likes it here, and looking at our money situation, I see no reason he should be a cap casualty next offseason.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's a part of the core guys we need to keep.

4. He is signed for 2 more years. After that... who knows? His age may dictate not keeping him around after that for a big contract.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

KVB will hopefully retire here

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You should get next years pro bowl jersey, and see if anybody notices.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like to buy jerseys but now it's just hard to buy one because of their contract or getting traded. That goes for any sport.

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Of course, the Panthers thought the same thing about Peppers last year and then he had an awful year. I would bet that KVB won't do that but there is no way to guarantee.

9. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

even if they do get cut or traded.....they automatically become throw-back jerseys......and thats oh so cool nowdays

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Or a little duct tape can make it current again, I made the mistake of getting a Tank Williams jersey the season before he left, with some blue and white duct tape it's now a Lendale White jersey :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar