KVB Practices Saturday, Hopes to be 100% for MNF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Kyle Vanden Bosch practiced on Saturday and is hopeful to be 100% on Monday night when the Titans face the Colts. "If nothing else, it was a confidence booster. I went out there and felt good, better than at any point last week. I've still got two days," Vanden Bosch said. Vanden Bosch has started 54 consecutive regular-season games for the Titans but he said the long-term picture is much more important than any short-term issues. "It's important for me to be 100 percent. I want to go as hard as I can on every play," Vanden Bosch said. "To me, I don't want to be 80 percent the rest of the season. I don't want this thing to kind of string out. I want it to be 100 percent by Monday night, and hopefully, I will be, and it won't be an issue. If not, then we'll have to make a decision."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The only thing that bothers me about that statement: "If not, then we'll have to make a decision."

???

Does that mean if he's not 100% that he may be inactive? If that's the type of decision we're facing, then it doesn't sound like he's close to 100%, and that doesn't sound good. Hope he plays and is no worse for wear because of it.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree, we need him this MOnday.

4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i doubt he will miss this game.

he should be good for at least 2 sacks

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

he will prob start but then you wont hear from hear after half time.

People will be asking in the gameday forum where KVB went.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar