KVB May Play Versus Packers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Well, Mr. Monday Night did tackle Hope during his first interception.:hmm:

2. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Yes we did hold up well. But we can do better.

On more than one play we saw our replacement DE (probably Jones) being pushed 10yds behind the QB. I know he's trying to contain, but he shouldn't be herded out of the play! He needs to learn when to turn in, roll off the block, and spear the QB!!

3. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Yes, they seemed to have disappeared on more than one play. :eek:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

KVB practiced on Thursday. It's looking promising.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

KVB couldn't be lined up in a better spot. That forces the defense to use at least 3 of their linemen to cover KVB an Haynesworth on nearly every play, therefore leaving Brown and Kearse in one-on-one situations, and they can both make you pay. KVB is an extremely valuable cog in our defensive wheel, you could see our D line struggling to get pressure on Peyton without a blitz for a lot of the Colts game. The sooner he's back on the field the better

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Teams have to keep in a TE to chip on KVB or someone in the backfield. That's one less target for Rodgers. The Titans CBs have to be able to run with Jennings and Driver when the Packers go max protect. I think they pose more of a challenge than Wayne and Harrison. Rodgers is better than Manning right now as well.

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

From sum of the articles i keep reading the packers are planning on running 5 wide to change up the pace. If thats the case, are front four is going to have to get pressure. Rodgers can scramble so i think we're going to have to stick with a zone or spy with our LB. Coverage down the field is going to be good so Rodgers i'm sure will take his chances scramblin.

8. chattfan1

chattfan1 MVP

exactly, put pressure on rogers, get him rattled then get a pick 6 from finnegan

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Green Bay's offensive line isn't all that great. If KVB is in the game, we will put some pressure on Rogers....and the picks will roll in...

10. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Welcome aboard the TITAN express, where there's no stopping until we WIN SB XLIII :ha:

So have a seat and conjure up some fantastic discussions, it's good to have you with us, CHATTFAN1!!!:woohoo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar