KVB Accepts Deal to Remain a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

a long while.

All we need is your 43 - 0 prediction to come right.

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

WHAT THE :banned: ***!!!!

3. I think my Alamo "Santa Ana" comment (Bipolar) motivated Reese to sign KVB to a long term deal.

No thanks required

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Interesting what Bulluck said about 5-6 more pieces...I wonder who he was referring?

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Not thanks will be given:winker:
    The only person you are going to scare with a Santa Anna Threat is Charlie Casserly and he's too dumb to know Santa Anna is dead

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I remember saying something about Santa Ana but honestly I don't know what the hell you are talking about. But you know what? A couple of months ago I smelled a pro bowler and there was a split decision poll. I had KVB's sack total in double digits... and a few scoffed at the very notion... but me and my KVB haircut are big fans of the blue collar bulldozer. KVB is a poor man's FREAK... he's all you want in a FA DE without the hefty price tag. He's more reliable than Thomas the Tank Engine and he's sacrier than the Cookie Monster yet he's got the personality of Clifford the Big Red Dog... shanizzle KVB is the daddy mack. I love this guy... I just don't know what to say but maybe I just ought to crack open a cold beer because my fingers are moving faster than I can think of words to type. Now, If you will excuse me, I'm going to go back to playing pacman.

7. ramsol

ramsol Guest

Kvb

As someone who has watched kyle through all the years I'm really happy for him. I have seen him play since high school and you will never meet a nicer young man. What makes KVB tick? His great upbringing and great coaches he's had through all the years. He is a posterchild for the NFL. When new players are brought in show them a clip of Vande. Go WestLyon Wildcats !!

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Great first post and welcome!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i wonder how Arizona feel?

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    I'm not sure but I bet it's close to the way this muff for brains feels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar