Kuharsky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SteveH71, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Time to suck for Bridgewater :bliss:

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

here's your chance. You can call him tomorrow Join in the show by calling 737-1045 or 866-492-ZONE

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

He won't do it due to severe mangina

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

:) If he does....we need the transcripts or the recording. EPIC (failure that is.)

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

*Time to tank for Teddy.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah, eff that guy.

7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Why do people honestly think we can get a good enough draft stock to draft that dude? We'd have to be in the top 5, and trade away half our team just to get him. It's not happening unless his stock plummets for some reason and he falls to around the 10th pick.

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Teddy Bridgewater is the most overrated college qb I have ever seen. What makes people think he is going to be a good pro? They do not play anybody and his stats are not that good. I would not use a first or second round pick on him.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

after 'the Diva' and now JL I want no more too do with 'mobile' QBs

just find some boring traditional QB and run an NFL O

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was going to do so with Clay Travis a while back, and called the wrong number like an idiot because I was driving.

I'll call in under this name just in case anyone is listening.

I've been wanting to catch Kuharsky while he's jock-jacking the Colts while he claims we're average. Good teams don't get smashed by the Rams at home, I know that much.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar