Kuharsky suggests Schaub better than Manning and Locker might bust

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^ Peyton had a lot of injured players to deal with. Injuries really hurt his numbers.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Did anyone read the article? It's a projection of the 2014 season. Peyton Manning would be 38 before the start of the 2014 season. I don't think it's a stretch to say Schaub would be playing at the same level, or better, than Manning with five years of less wear and tear on his body.

• High Five High Five x 8
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

"_______ will be a bust." And I'd be right 40% of the time.
    Nothing else to see here folks.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Manning had Wayne and that's about it. His top TE went down. Surrounding Wayne wasn't much. Colts had very little in the run game.

He had 4700 yards passing. Second in the league by only 10 yards. 200 more yards than he had in '09 when the Colts played in the Super Bowl. 700 more than he had in '08.

Three years from now, who knows? But no way anyone can say Manning isn't still a top QB in the league RIGHT NOW.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The blog post is pretty much a time filler because there's nothing to talk about right now...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

PK promised too go fishing. I wish he would leave already.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I don't think anyone's suggesting that he's not a top QB at the moment, just that the signs are there that he's either declining or will soon. Second in the league by ten yards, but also had 138 more passes. He led the league in attempts. There were a few games in the middle of the season where he just looked really lost.

IMO, it's not a big stretch that he will be declining at 38. It's funny... As a QB, he probably takes the fewest hits in the league, but it seems like he has some new surgery every offseason now for some health problem not necessarily related to football. Father time kicks everybody's arse eventually, even Manning's.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What a stupid article one way or another.

Saying that Locker might bust is actually a safe thing to say. Of course he "might" be a bust. You can say the same for any rookie drafted in the first few rounds.

Might as well have said that when Peyton Manning is retired, Schaub will have a better season than him... because that's how stupid and obvious saying something like when Peyton is 38, Schaub will be better than him.

Did you not see Favre this past season, PK? That's what happens with age. He sucked balls and was a bottom 5 QB in the league.

Alex Smith, Kerry Collins, Jon Kitna, Shaun Hill, Chad Henne, and Mark Sanchez were all better than Brett Favre in 2010. Sh*t happens, PK.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

i think Peyton Manning is one of the best QB's of all time.we've heard about how his neck being rehabbed is way behind schedule.for some reason i get the feeling that this up coming season might be the first time since early in his career that the colts will struggle and lose more games than normal.i think time is catching up with him and he will struggle not only physically but there will be other struggles too due to pressure.call me crazy but i think the colts will fall short of a winning season.

10. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

Reading comprehension much? With an exception of a couple of you guy, it seems that you have all missed the most important part of the article. It's for the year 2014. Peyton will be older, and PK is suggesting that one of the 2 rookie QBs in our division will bust. His predictions aren't that wacky, some of you are treating it like blasphemy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar