Kudos to Matt Hasselbeck..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I have always liked this guy. But, he is really playing lights out for us. This is absolutely the best scenario we could have in Titan Land.

I was a Vince Young fan, but Matt has made me forget all about that guy in such short time. So far he is worth every penny that was given to him.

Just think how deadly he could be when CJ gets back to his normal self.

Also, Nate seems like a different WR out there this year. I have the confidence back in him to make that 3rd and 4 catch now :yes:

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Nate looks great this year...So does Hasselbeck. Hawkins and Williams though look useless, I'm reading for Hawkins to get cut next year.

3. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yea i wasn't too familiar with him, but its pretty obvious the seahawks made a huge mistake letting him go. i definitely did not anticipate a 310yds per game guy.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Hawk had some nice catches today. He played better than Williams today. Let them get a little more chemistry with Matt before you throw them to the fire.

Somebody is gonna have to step up with Britt out

5. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I was thinking the same thing about Nate. Thus far, he is playing like a man possessed.

Hasselbeck is showing that he still has some gas in the tank. Glad we got him.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

D. Will and Cook are my two votes to step up. Cook will hopefully get more of 'his fair share'...I also think Williams will do a nice job of stepping up, but he just isn't on the same page as Hass yet..with increased reps at practice hopefully they get more in sync.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Hawkins had 2 catches and how many drops? at least give Dwill some credit.. he actually caught a nice ball today, the other throws to him were bad miscommunications/timing..

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

78/112
    932 yards
    5 TDs
    2 INTs
    70% comp rate
    ..and virtually no help with the run game.

High-5 to Mr. Hasselbeck

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Yup, Hasselbeck is a beast, and is the best thing we've got going right now. Without him, we're an 0-3 team right now.

But he has certainly come in and delivered big time. I'm actually entertaining the idea of us being actual contenders while he's still around! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar