Kubiak & Schaub

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Totally wrong.

Schaub's best season statistically came before the defense was any good.

You and dunce seem to think Schaub and Kubiack both came along in 2011.

Schaub has a better career passing rating and winning percentage than Matthew Stafford and idiots think he is elite.

He also has a much better career passing rating than Alex Smith.

If we can get him for a comparable contract to what
    Fitzy has we would be stupid not to sign him and let him come in and compete for a starting job.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You use really bad comparisons to support your argument.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Schaub vs Stafford..............

Stafford
    84.2 rating
    24-33 record
    4.5% of passes are ints

Schaub
    90.6 rating
    46-42 record
    2.6% of passes are ints

There are people who think Stafford is elite. Both these QBs have played with elite WRs.

Schaub is at a similar place that Fitz was last off season. Fitzy only makes $3.25M. If Schaub can be had for that you would be nuts not to get him.

I know it's unlikely or impossible to happen but i would be glad to have Schaub, Fitzy and Locker all on the roster in camp fighting their butts off for the starting job. Fitz is only on a 2 year deal so he could be gone in 2015 anyway.

Why not?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cause losers are losers

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's had 3 losing seasons in his 8 coaching.

Hiring Wade Philips WAS HIS idea... that doesn't count?

You can't say "He sucks. All he did right was make acquisitions that got them 10 wins, then 12 wins, etc"...

And this is with the TEXANS. Who I believe, will be a crap-hole no matter who coaches there. Forevermore.

Outside of Andre Johnson on O, who has he really had?

Outside of Watt on D, who has he really had?

RT, make this about race and do your usual... at least that way we know to ignore you.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Hmm, who is race baiting here????

7. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

He had many 8-8 years. Wanna fire mediocre to replace it with mediocre. Thats about right. Make excuses for him or whatever. You are what your record says you are. Maybe we hire him and become a mediocre team with a good offense and in two years, we want a defensive minded guy because we are not happy with 8-8 anymore. Why waste the time. If we are ok with 8-8,just be stable and keep Munch around. Ya know what he is though. Is that better than Bevell or someone who has never head coached a team? That is unproven. Which is better?

8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Schaub is really bad. He isnt the QB he was a few years ago his head and his arm are trash. The Titans dont want any part of him. Schaub is damaged goods now.

9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Wow talk about spin... sugar coating... 3 losing seasons huh? Ok.. well How about that he had 5 of 8 NON winning seasons. 61-63 is his record. Kubiak is trash. His time is past. The NFL has figured out the Shanahan offense which is what Kubiak runs. Kubiak is stubborn and wont adjust. This offense was fine in Denver with Elway, but it hasnt won anything without Elway. Neither has Kubiak. Kubiak and Risk Smith his hand picked GM levied the future of the Texans for 2 division titles and couple of playoff wins. The Texans are old, exspensive and going forward lacking of talent. McNair, Kubiak and Smith put them there. I want no part of that.

If you think Kubiak is a great HC then you have HUGE issues my friend. He is a quality human being but a bad HC.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Great comparison between Schaub and Stafford RT. And nice job on making the case for Kubiak Deuce. I think that either of them or even both of them would be nice to have.

I don't think it would be such a horrible idea to snatch them. They will both have a lot to prove and landing here would give them the best chance to show houston up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar