Kubiak & Schaub

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Would it be a horrible move to bring Kubiak or/and Schaub to TN? Don't you think that these guys would love to stick it to houston and see them twice a year.

Kubiak is an offensive minded coach and has proven that he can get his players to produce. Granted he had some seriously bad seasons in houston but I also chalk that up as those teams being absolutely horrible. In Denver he experienced a lot of success and had some really productive offenses. When the Texans were good they were really damn good with him.

As for Schaub I actually think that he'd be a great QB to pickup. Likely will come cheap, has a lot of experience and will be hungry to prove himself again. Just like Kubiak, when he was good he was really damn good. I think that he could work out here also because he would definitely give Jake a run for his money for the starting QB spot. If Jake beats him out he would be a solid backup. If he beats Jake out then we stand to gain from it. Whether or not Kubiak were to come here, I still think that Schaub is a guy we should look at. Cutler is the only other legit QB that will likely be available but I think that Schaub would come cheaper and he'd be more likely to want to come here and stick it to houston twice a year.

I've had worse ideas but hey it was just a thought. And before anyone asks, no I am not high.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Yes.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Schaub has always sucked, it was just hidden behind their defense and run game. As for Kubiak, I like his offensive mind.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I'd take Kubiak as HC in a heartbeat.

No to Schaub though.
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Kerry Collins, Matt Hasselbeck, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and now Matt Schaub???

Can we just get a damn QB and watch him go from a seed to a flower??? Just ONCE...

I'd take Kubiak as our OC, due to him being an offensive minded coach with a ton of experience..
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

You all make valid points. Especially you Fry lol.

But for reals I feel like Schaub is actually a very accurate passer, not a running QB and is proven. He wasn't a TO machine until this year and it looks like everything in houston crashed and burned this year.
  7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

It's called Locker, but noooooooooo getting injured twice is clear grounds to abandon ship apparently for the fans on this board. :irked:
  8. amy

amy Starter

Kubiak has done nothing in his years at Houston. WHY do you think he would improve here? Schaub? also ran
  9. Deuce Wayne

That... and sucking.
  10. Deuce Wayne

He took an awful team and made them competitive. To say he did nothing is silly.