Kornholer ???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 9, 2006.

?
  1. Who the hell is KORNHOLE or whatever?

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. I think it's super-duber!

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I don't care.

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. I hate it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

I like Kornheiser. I still think we'll have to wait and see how he does on MNF, but I like the addition. I think he's hilarious personally.

Theisman, on the other hand, I HATE. Hopefully it was just those painful years being stuck between Paul McGuire and Mike Patrick that brought him down, but I'm skeptical on that. He DEFINATELY would be one of my last choices.

Tirico is great. Love him

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I watch PTI all the time, and though I always feel Wilbon's opinion is more valid, I find Kornheiser more entertaining. I look forward to seeing what he can do with the gig, though I wonder how he'll treat the Titans during their games.
    I know it's a different kind of thing with PTI, but damn, Kornheiser slams the Titans when he gets the chance. Not like Titans are Monday night perennials anyway, though. When does the schedule come out? I expect to see a lot of the Packers and Falcons...

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I loved Tony K.'s show. He is opinionated and can really see him getting under Theisman's skin. Heck, not sure the reaction he is getting by some isn't too much different than the reaction Cosell got.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It's a general poll question. I don't like the game call on espn SNF either.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Schedules have been out for a while I think.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He has something to say. Primarily because he has to talk sports all day long and write articles all day long. And he will do his research. So I think he will add information if you like listening to that. And he's not afraid to try and be funny. The real question is how will it play. And I don't know. But he will at least bring something to the table. It could be a good mix. You basically have three intelligent people working together. Theisman and Kornheiser having loud and clear opinions.

8. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

He's gone to Sunday night ball on nbc. Michaels is going with him.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I think that's exactly what they're looking for.

10. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I think Tony K. is my favorite person in sports who is not actually performing in a game. I listen to him everyday since I moved to DC and never tire of him.....mainly because he makes as much fun of himself as anyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar