Kony 2012

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Watch this.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/37119711"]KONY 2012 on Vimeo[/ame]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Awesome for posting it here as well for more to see.

As Avvie says, watch this.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

See the thread I started earlier....

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I PM'd TJ to see if he would move your link over here to get more exposure because I didnt know if it would be against any of the rules.

Now it may not be needed :p Lets hope TJ allows this to stay here.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Sorry for missing it; I'm not in Taboo any more.

I don't see this as a political issue. I hope I'm wrong in thinking that some will see it as... well, nevermind.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I was very so/so about watching this because I have seen it everywhere. Generally, I try and stay away from what might be a "flavor of the week" but since it was posted here I will watch it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

The whole things a complete joke. *waits for 15 "it sucks" from uninformed people who are wooed by a youtube video.*

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because we are to take the word from a guy who says 'this is a joke' as if that is some intelligence and factual basis?

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, kids being used as slaves and soldiers is just a joke.

Oh youtube! Why you make us laugh??

Many of us have been on the Darfur/Invisible Children efforts since myspace was the way you shared things. Acting like this is some new result of a pretty video is pretty closed minded.

Social media has evolved like crazy since then though and this is the result.

10. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

I too have been putting this video off. Its not like we didn't already know how messed up everything is over there and 30 minutes is a little too long for me to sit and watch a youtube video, however having said that this video really is amazing. Not only because it brings light to such a horrible issue but it also shows the power that we the people have. If this "experiment" works think of all the applications that we the people could use it for. This is the start of something great and real change in our society/world.

The revolution will be televised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar