Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

knots in my stomach...wat bout urs...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    :werd:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    I'll stick to my current formula, either attend or Field Pass.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    The new Titans are stress free for me. I seriously believe we're capable of overcoming anything after the crazy run we've had so far.
  1. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    I myself know we can sweep -- in dramatic fashion, no less. Offense will have basically had two weeks off. Defense just discovered it's true heart after last week. I think we are locked and loaded.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    :werd:

I wasn't nervous for either of the two games I went too, nor any of the closer games since.
  2. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    The radio broadcast from here works well. I've subscribed to StreamTVNow, but this is my backup if that doesn't work.

http://1023therocket.fm/home.php
  3. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    I don't even think about the playoffs; our team isn't ready for them anyway IMO. I just enjoy the effort and produce the team has been giving each week recently.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    We only need 5 or 6 more freakish wins.
  4. 4andershv Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Being european you just gotta hate that the final two sundays of the year falls on the 24th of december and the 31st of december.

As some of you may know in most of Europe we celebrate Christmas on the 24th, so when we destroy the Bills i'll be eating christmas dinner with my family (1 pm in USA is 7 pm in Denmark).

In addition the 31st is New Years eve where i will be too drunk to even think about watching us blow out NE!

I hate that i have to miss it! Some times it just sucks being a fan abroad....
  5. BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Locker
    Moolah:
    $40
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.