Klug

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mitch86, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Any news on if the Titans are trying to re-sign Karl Klug? I think he's a solid rotational guy for the amount of playing time he gets.. Obviously, he's not a main cog right now, but just curious if he's in the plans...

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He's out of here, IMO. He just doesn't fit a 3/4 defense.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Too bad IMO. He's one of my favorites. Guy always been written off and always produces. I'll like him wherever he goes.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

That could be the FO thinking also. I haven't heard any mention of him. I've always liked Klug though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Totally agree....he has always done well in situations he has been placed in. I am sure he will have a reasonable career somewhere if we drop him, and I will root for him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I wish we'd make a place for afan favorite line him. I'd speculate he is a guy LeBeaux would jibe with.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Pretty sure that KW said that he wants Klug back. I just don't think there's any rush to make it happen just yet. He doesn't appear to have any other teams lining up to get him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Blue_Camo

Blue_Camo Starter

He might wind up playing RT.....beats the nobody we have at the moment.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

Klug is not really a 3-4 player, but it would be a shame to lose him as he's always been dependable.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

In my opinion he's been one of the most versatile players on D since we drafted him. Doesn't fit the traditional role of most DL but he can flat out play.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar