Kiper predicts offensive ROY for britt!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Tide...

First off, the guy who spent a million posts saying I couldn't compare anything but combine times to combine times...no longer wants to use his combine time as being valid? FUNY STUFF!!!:) Even if you knock a tenth off Ayers combine time for it being slow...he's still SLOW...even for a MLB...let alone a rush OLB.

WOOHOO.

And you gave your opinion about whether or not you would use Ayers or Dumervil as your rush OLB and which you'd use in coverage....if you don't want to answer the question (for obvious reasons)...no problem. I am well aware that you're not the Broncos GM...

And you said Ayers would be rushing the passer 75% of the time. Again, only asking you to explain your opinion in terms of what you'd do with your other OLB in Dumervil and why.

Gut

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Burried behind who? Plexiglass? Oh wait, he was out after shooting himself in the leg. Toomer? The Giants didn't want him on the field cuz he's done done done...but they only had a slot guy (Steve Smith) and a #4 Domenik Hixon left in front of Manningham. Burried? More like he crawled under a rock to hide. I think one thing holding Manningham back is the press coverage the Eagles and Dallas play. If he can't beat the press, he can't play yet.

Gut

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yeah. I just want to see him destroy some DBs.
    I wonder if opposing defenses will ever try to pull an LB out of the box to go try pressing him on the line.

I just thought about something, attitude aside (strictly talent, knowledge of the position and physical ability), how does Britt compare with TO?
    They are both about the same size, both very physical and both run pretty crisp routes.
    How does TO otherwise differ?

4. Knux757

Knux757 Virginia Beach Elite

I never really thought of him to be like TO in all honesty, but when I watched highlights of his games, I thought of Boldin. Boldin is a very physical and strong wide out who can make catches in traffic and goes up for the ball and often brings it down with him. I just can see Britt having that mentality on the field, as he said in the press conference, when the ball is in the air, he thinks its his and wants to get it, so I hope he is able show us all just how much he wants the ball when thrown to him.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I did not say his combine time was not valid where did you get that? I said it was a slow combine where many players ran slower than expected.

Why do you care if ayers is suited to play OLB for denver or not or who is a better "rush linebacker"? That was never the real debate.

Obviously denver saw something that caused them to believe he could be a stud in their system.

Do your damn homework mauuluga ran a 4.91 at the combine and laurenititis ran a 4.88.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar