Kinney has a Chance for Return Against Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: TE Erron Kinney has a chance to return from his knee injury Sunday when the Titans face the Seahawks. "There’s a chance," said Titans coach Jeff Fisher. "I think we might be pushing a little bit this week, but there is a chance." Fisher went on to say a number of players suffered injuries yesterday including TE Ben Troupe and DT Albert Haynesworth who both had mild concussions. Neither are expected to miss much time. A few players had ankle sprains including LB Rob Reynolds and RB Travis Henry who both will be questionable for next Sunday. QB Steve McNair was sore but he is expected to play next weekend.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. 2toneblue77

2toneblue77 Guest

there's no sense in rushing him back if hes not ready. I'd hate to lose him for most of next season as well.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

It's not like it will make that much of a difference. Seattle is playing great right now. Besides, maybe this will force Ty and Drew out of their slumps...

4. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

I wouldnt play him anohter down this year, unless he's 100% for Jags. Our team sucks at figureing out knee injuries until its tooooo late!!!!!

5. I'd consider playing him later if he's 100%, but I definitely wouldn't play him this week.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'd honestly rather see Troupe get more PT.

7. Joe Z.

Joe Z. Guest

Why, so we can frustratingly watch as rookie WRs tell him where to line up again and again, while he doesn't get it at all?

Bo Scaife is better than Troupe right now, and has earned playing time. I want to see more of him.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Both him and Scaife will get tons of playing time, it's not about one or the other with this offense. I want to see what our 2nd round pick is all about. He should improve, and has shown flashes of the things he can do. Maybe he needs more reps to improve, they say there's nothing like game experience.

It's like any high pick, you throw them out there and find out what your top investments are earning for you.

9. Joe Z.

Joe Z. Guest

I know... I want him to succeed as much as the next Titan fan; I just get extremely frustrated when I see how lost he is.

He should go work out with Gates and/or Gonzalez in the offseason, or simply go out on the hardwood and learn how to use his body to rebound.

With his hops, all he needs is more body control, and he'll be that guy we can just lob the ball too, and he goes up and gets it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar