King's Power Rankings- Unexpected Praise...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I really think 15th is about right for our ranking. We're not in as bad shape as most writers have made us out to be. We'll be set for a run in 2008.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

12th is a possibility for the playoffs, 15th is a long shot.....

im sticking by my prediction with a 10-6 record, and winning the division...

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree regarding we have a real shot at the division. I'm not sure where all the love (except that are defending SB champs) for the Colts. They lost about half of their starting D. That is SIGNIFICANT. A solid run game keeps Manning off the field- and they are one injury away to Manning from a less than .500 season.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Right on DC!

I would rather be optimistic than constantly complaining. I don't think we can win the division the colts will have too good a record. I do think a wild card is possible.

My prediction, 9-7..

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wouldn't be certain about the Colts having too good of a record. That defense will be deplorable.

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Doesn't matter when your offense can score at will :rolleyes:

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

yeah, they've done alright with a horrible defense for how many years now?

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

King is one of the most credible guys out there, I respect his opinion a lot. Unlike ESPN who just look at stats and put VY as the 26th best QB, King actually took into consideration of VY's legs, playmaker ability, and intangibles and put him as the 7th best QB in the NFL...

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Exactly, Colts win by outscoring other teams, and no team can outscore the Colts. Plus there defense is built to protect a lead, they aren't great, but they are very good in causing turnovers or making big plays at the expense of giving up yards...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar