King: Titans may enter bidding for Wallace

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SlidePiece, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I want a monster D again.

NNAMDI AND REVIS INC BRUH

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would actually like to have Mike Wallace. We can't depend on Britt for anything and even though I really like Nate, if he's our best WR then we need help.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i see britt having a decent year, not good, but above average and then expect to be paid and next year we will be talking about receiver being a need...if we add wallace in FA, sign some depth in free agency, while resigning our main targets and have this draft

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013.php

we could be a surprising team

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't know what the fuss is all about. If we sign Wallace he'll have some horrible knee injury. If we don't sign him then we don't get the production he has when he stays healthy with his other team.

WE'VE BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD BEFORE.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

No need wasting money on more WR weapons we have enough. We need to make sure our QB can pass first.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Who do we have?

Washington is solid, Britt isn't dependable, and????

Add another weapon, improve the OL, and our offense will be so much better.

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

That's true but I think Wright will only improve and I still think Damien is okay. If Britt's healthy we have a really good group. Even if we don't I think Washington, Wright, Williams is pretty good.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

When is Britt ever healthy? Ever? "If Britt's healthy." That's like saying, "If I hit the lottery."

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

"Titans may enter bidding for Wallace".

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 6
  10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Haven't we tried the whole "let's get a WR in free agency" thing a few times before? Ugh....David Givens is still fresh in my mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar