King: Titans may enter bidding for Wallace

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SlidePiece, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

We have the money. We don't have to now spend the $6 mil we had allocated for Cook. Cut Amano (I think $4 mil), Hutch ($3.75), possibly $4 for Nate (though I don't think it's necessary), and Hass has already agreed to restructure. All of that is on top of the $18 million in cap room we already have.

2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I don't know the specifics of his contract. I think a lot of it would be dependent upon the Titans being able to let him go without owing him anything. If they can, maybe it would become a possibility.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Just because you cut them doesn't mean we'll get the full $18mil. They still have money guaranteed, it's more of like $11-$13 million.

We're not cutting Nate, he's our best receiver.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

We are already $18 mil under. We'd be adding the $11-13 to that.

5. rodgev

rodgev Starter

The front office loves stool(er) samples

But the offense would be fast as hell

6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I would to add wallace. He would be expensive but restructure hass and cutting washington should get it done. I am a big fan of washington but the thought of Britt Wright and Wallace would be awesome and CJ. Too much speed....sarcasim. Britt is our possession receiver. He will be improved this year. We should definitely try and sign him. He makes our offense better, all that matters

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

wallace would be the guy to stretch the field for us giving us another reason to help cj...and another excuse for him if he sucks...but in all seriousness, britt is on his last year and wright is a potential slot receiver stud for us and washington is good but on the downhill side of his career

locker has a good arm while his accuracy will be seen this year but giving him all the weapons he needs to succeed i feel would do miracles for him

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Did not stop us from overpaying for a RB with the same pedigree....

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I wouldn't mind it... Try to get mendenhall while we are at it

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I expect nothing out of Britt. Cutting Washington would be a huge mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar