King Making Case for Roster Spot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Too bad we can't keep say 55-56 players. Seems like just one more guy at a few positions would be nice so we didn't feel like we cut someone we may miss out on (well at least from our measly fan perspectives....but the coaches don't always get em right). Guess that's part of having a young team with so many question marks.

I wonder if they'll up the squads and/or game day active # any time soon? It was upped just a few years ago, right?

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Cha! I work for Charter and I don't get it...:ha:

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Charter got it for like a year, then dropped it :irked: It was a short, but sweet love affair :hmm:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It doesn't really matter anyway. Once the starting roster is set Fisher won't bench anyone. Backups will only play sparingly/due to injury.

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

I don't know but i keep repeating myself, thry need to release Reynaldo Hill, Andre Woolfolk and Waddell. If they haven't prove anything in 3 years or so mind as well cut them loose!!!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hill is good depth, just not starting material.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Shaking things up..

King's good play might put ryan smith on the practice squad. Woolfolk and waddell will be gone and nobody cares about them.

Harper-hill-herndon-griffth-finnegan-king with smith on the PS..

I hope scott is more than just an extra player but a guy actually competing for a starting job. He has started 36 games. Scott's value might be realized most of hope goes down for any time. God forbid..

8. CALI_TITANS

CALI_TITANS Starter

king looks good in camp, but we just have to wait and see in preseason, and you could never have enough cb's. pacman will be back with us this season, just aslong as he stays clean. our d will turn heads when the season starts. alot of these questions will be made to us in preseason. so lets just wait and see

9. CALI_TITANS

CALI_TITANS Starter

griffin will be our most dual db on our team, he will be abel to play at any pos. in the defen. back field. which is good for us.

10. CALI_TITANS

CALI_TITANS Starter

how come i never see anyone on gochat?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar