kinda wish we had the swagger back...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TexasTitan24, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

What am I thinking? I'm trying to talk common sense to a guy with a Chris Henry signature that rips off Javon Kearse's nickname from 1999.

9tds 17 picks...thats how you win a superbowl, right? VY under center and Chris Henry in the backfield.. and I'm getting called a troll? What ever you guys are smokin, you needa pass it my way

2. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Maybe if you were able to form valid arguments without resorting to insulting other members, but you can't so.......troll.

Also Kerry Collins since joining the Titans: 18tds to 19 ints, hardly improvement.

3. World Peace

Honest question, can you pass a drug test? How many exotic pets do you own? If I havent made one valid point in this entire thread then why hasnt anyone linked me to anything that contradicts anything I've written in this thread? I haven't insulted anyone. I haven't made one derogatory remark in regards to anyone on this site. Have I questioned anyones judgment or football IQ? Absolutely. Did I hurt your feelings for linking you to the content that you didn't want to read?

4. smileyforall

Again with the insults, but what the heck, i'll show you some facts.

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2009/8/26/1003656/adam-schefter-just-wont-stop

5. smileyforall

Your first link talks about how "we" shouldn't let black quarterbacks use their ethnicity as a clutch. Even ignoring how that statement seems completely wrong as far as what he is implying, there is only one paragraph that talks about Vince quitting, and there are not any sources as to why he "thinks" VY quit or tried to commit suicide, all of which has been blown out of proportion by the media.

Your second link has this:

6. smileyforall

Not to mention that the team therapist let the information be known to the media as well as the police. Paul Kuharksy handled this situation with the utmost un-professionalism, and was a scumbag for revealing personal information. If thats the type of journalism you want to get into, so be it. Just don't complain when people think of you as a complete scumbag.

7. World Peace

VY 2007 - 9tds 17picks
    KC 2008 - 12tds 7 picks - 3 more tds, 10 less turnovers +3 more wins.

Yeah because some random guy named "Anthony21" from a site called the dailynorseman knows more than a guy who actually works for the NFL and ESPN. "Anthony21" has been blogging since April 23rd 2009 He's clearly an expert about what goes on in an NFL locker room, right? I bet "Anthony21" would be stoked to see his article pop up in a discussion on another site. So stoked, that he'd print out this thread, show it to his mom, and post it on the fridge for everyone to see.

I can make a website tonight, put my opinion on it, and use it as evidence to support my a delusional claim. Infact, I can go change a wikipedia article real quick and make it say whatever I need it to say. Doesn't mean that its right.

Who are you gonna trust? Some dude with numbers in his name or a guy who actually interacts with players, coachs, nfl personnel and other respected sports journalists?

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

In other news. My Philadelphia 76ers are now 3-0 in preseason. AW YEAA!! this is our year. This is the best team we've ever had!!

9. smileyforall

Love how you ignored the information that I brought up in my other posts and instead chose to attack the credibility of my source.

10. World Peace

So Shef isn't credible... but Anthony21 is?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-3mrX5j27rU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-3mrX5j27rU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If you play poker, you will appreciate this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar