Killzone 3?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KamikaZ, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you have a PSN tag, there's a thread if you want to join others.

2. p_funk

p_funk Hillbilly Titan

I have just moved out of the dark ages, lol. I just got my PS3 like 3 weeks ago, so i have not set up my PSN yet. I will probably set it up sometime tomorrow. I will post it when I get it created.

3. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Bored at work so thought I would post to this. Killzone 3 is pretty sick. It took me forever to get used to the controls and the ps3 controls since I was using it mainly as a bluray player in the past.

After I got used to everything which pretty much took me the entire campaign I am in love with this game. It is so much more intense then CoD I lose track of time like crazy when I play because I get into so much. If your having trouble with the controls I would recommend lowering the sensitivity of the controller. I had to put everything on the lowest it could go or every time I would zoom in to shoot someone I would be all over the place.

Pros: Better graphics then CoD, Better gameplay, more intense gameplay, Guns feel real even though they are fake, Warzone gameplay mode is awesome how they switch objectives, everything is one step above every shooter you have played in the past.

Cons: No kill streaks (MoH style would be nice) Its on the PS3... The PS3 is sick but pretty much everyone has an Xbox 360 I dont know a lot of people that owns PS3s.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ha I never considered the lack of killstreaks in Killzone.la

5. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Anyone playing this using the move/gun? I dont have it but looks really fun but didnt want to waste the money buying a move + the gun if it sucked.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't have it yet, but it is meant to be really good (as with the 3D).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar