Kige Ramsey on Jeff Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It will only be a matter of time before Kige Ramsey joins the GoTitans forums if he is a true fan...

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Yes they did. He was the defensive coordinator, and applied for the vacancy. In their wisdom, they hired Bill Pace instead. During his tenure, Vandy had one of the best defenses in the SEC. It was so good, Vandy often won the coin toss, and kicked off. They were lead by Tom Galbierz, a fast and tough nose guard. Parcells really wanted All American Barry Burton on his defense, but Barry wanted no part of it, played TE and of course his famous no punt at the UT game. Parcells made an inquiry as to the gender of Burton, and offered to meet him under the stands to resolve their differences.

3. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

Okay guys lighten up. I have known Kige for years, and he does in fact have some "obstacles" to overcome.
    As far as fueling stereotypes "who cares"? Who made you guys the protector of the Titans image? He's a good kid who enjoys what he's doing, he loves sports and the Titans.
    And while you may laugh at him, its probably out of not knowing him. If you did know him you probably be proud of him like I am.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ya reckon?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

c'mon Greenlawler!
    He's obviously capitalizing on his dorkyness to score humor points. I have a freakin' brain disorder and I turn it into a joke. My TN license plate reads "BIPOLAR"... Half the posters here (or more really) don't have the sack to post their picture up on this board so you have to give your boy double props for the video, which is funny btw... and he knows why he's funny and that's why he does it. Don't knock anyone for giving him the desired effect. :))

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Star Wars Kid capitalised on his dorkiness.

7. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

Wrong. He has no clue. There is a large difference between, your disorder (if I understood you correctly) and what he has. He has no clue he's being funny, believe me (and I don't know why you wouldn't since I am the only one who knows him) he takes this very seriously. I was not knocking you guys for as you say "giving him the desired effect" I was knocking you guys for hammering a kid who does in fact have issues. I have a son who has "downs", while Kige's condition is not as severe it is very similar. I enjoy these boards and I am not trying to be a wet blanket, but sometimes the posters are a little reactionary and over the line. I usualy ignore it but this one I couldn't let go. BTW Kige does like Star Wars.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think he should apply to be the titans beat writer at The Tennessean. There would not be palpable difference and he would work for a lot less I imagine.

btw- hats off to him. He's awesome. I'd like to see some clips of him at the game rather than the effin stupid Kroger race or the shoe carnival chit.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Well fair play to him then man.
    Watching a few of his vids I actually thought he was blind until I realised he was reading his 'autocue' next to the camera.

I'm all for supporting those with learning difficulties with the exception of Schwartz.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Well it's certainly no sport to make fun of someone that doesn't even know they are being laughed at. Now take Gunny....he is pretty smart....he knows when you are giving him a jab.......:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar