Kiffin recruits....

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by VolnTitan, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kk7Oj8wmRLQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kk7Oj8wmRLQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rocky Top, you'll always be, home sweet home to meeeeeeee!

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Might happen, probably will happen, who knows. Honestly not that worried about it. It's about time we tried to get some swagger back even if it means tugging on Tebow's cape.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

By the way Alex...that is a great video. Eric Berry is simply amazing. Best DB in the country and maybe best def. player in the country. Screw it! Eric Berry for Heisman!

4. UKtitansFAN03

UKtitansFAN03 "Hey Creeper."

Trevard Lindley....

5. UKtitansFAN03

UKtitansFAN03 "Hey Creeper."

I'd be shocked if Florida did not go undefeated next year, winning every game by 40+

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'll see your Eric Berry, Lindley, and raise you 1 Morgan Burnett.

[​IMG]
    He's the entire GT defense.
    I think Berry is better, but he's more experienced. I think Burnett will be better coming out of college.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Berry is the best db hands down.

8. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Who???

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Berry's the Best DB in the country for sure. The Titans would be blessed if they could land him.

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Catch-22 on that. I would LOVE to get Berry. Not only is he a great DB, he is a great athlete. As a sophmore, he broke the interception return yards record for a career in the SEC. The problem is if we are in a situation to get him, that means we had a bad year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar