Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kiffin recruits....

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by VolnTitan, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 As old as Titan.

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,492
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kk7Oj8wmRLQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kk7Oj8wmRLQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rocky Top, you'll always be, home sweet home to meeeeeeee!
  1. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $652
    Might happen, probably will happen, who knows. Honestly not that worried about it. It's about time we tried to get some swagger back even if it means tugging on Tebow's cape.
  2. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $652
    By the way Alex...that is a great video. Eric Berry is simply amazing. Best DB in the country and maybe best def. player in the country. Screw it! Eric Berry for Heisman!
  3. UKtitansFAN03 "Hey Creeper."

Moolah:
    $0
    Trevard Lindley....
  4. UKtitansFAN03 "Hey Creeper."

Moolah:
    $0
    I'd be shocked if Florida did not go undefeated next year, winning every game by 40+
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,026
    I'll see your Eric Berry, Lindley, and raise you 1 Morgan Burnett.

[IMG]
    He's the entire GT defense.
    I think Berry is better, but he's more experienced. I think Burnett will be better coming out of college.
  6. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $652
    Berry is the best db hands down.
  7. guitarjunkie Hates the Offseason

Moolah:
    $8
    Who???
  8. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Berry's the Best DB in the country for sure. The Titans would be blessed if they could land him.
  9. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $652
    Catch-22 on that. I would LOVE to get Berry. Not only is he a great DB, he is a great athlete. As a sophmore, he broke the interception return yards record for a career in the SEC. The problem is if we are in a situation to get him, that means we had a bad year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.