Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kiffin recruits....

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by VolnTitan, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Sounds like something a Recruit out of NCAA 2009 football would say..lol
  2. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    I'm not overly optimistic with Brown. I think ultimately he ends up in Miami or Oregon. Still out side shot with 3 other highly thought of players...RB Oku (original UT commit), Charles (WR) and Geathers (DL). Geathers is set to announce tomorrow I believe.
  3. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    Charles is a TE and I'd say it's about a 50/50 shot with him. He visits USC this weekend, and is supposed to announce in a week or two I think.

Brown has said a lot of good things about UT since his visit. I think UT's chances are as good as anybody right now. Plus, there are rumors going around that he's informed Kiffin that he's coming. Just rumors, mind you. Probably no substance, but they are out there.

Let's just hope his LSU visit doesn't blow him away.
  4. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    I could be wrong, but just don't see Brown coming here, which may or may not be a good thing. I think Charles is interesting. Could play TE or could play Mike Williams type WR. If we get any, will be icing, but I think just as easy could come away empty.
  5. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    Charles has said himself that he wants to be a traditional-style TE. That's why he ruled out Florida early.

Many think Richt ruffled some of Charles' feathers by calling him a "hybrid TE". Just speculation though.
  6. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $32
  7. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    Considering he's supposed to announce his decision tomorrow, I'd say him being in town pretty much locks him up.

Best backfield in the country.
  8. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    outstanding
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,412
    He just committed. I'm not sold on him though. He breaks tackles very well, but he looks like he's as slow as the slowest offensive lineman in college.

Good pickup if he can use his strength like he did against guys he was much bigger than at the next level, but I can't see it happening.
  10. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    Yeah...I agree. As a Jr., he was the only jr. named to USA Today All-American list, ran a sub 4.4 40 at the Army All American game, and when he played against the best HS talent in the nation at that game, he was only able to manage 146 total yards and 2 TDs.

Yep...I just don't see it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.