Kick cj bring harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by napier0810, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napier0810

napier0810 Starter

Riddle me this do you think cj needs to be humbled to remember what it feels like to have nothing. Why is t.o. Not here yet ?

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He has 30 million guaranteed, so my answer is NO...

3. pettso

pettso Starter

CJ will have nothing in 5-10 years regardless. It doesn't matter if he makes 10 or 50 million. He's dumb enough to have no clue how to invest it so he'll blow it all on rims and poppin bottles.

I just want him off the field so he stops making the Titans worse.

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You know, I have seen a few comments like this about him. Do you have a basis for this? I do not live in Nashville, so do not hear the "back story" on how players live, BUT if you are saying this without any basis it is not right IMO.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Bring back Eddie George.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He's saying it because CJ is black and a "gangsta". CJ could very well be smart with his money and saving lots of it with a financial advisor but we just don't know. So why make stuff up? Just because he spent some money on a few cars and a gold grill that don't even equal .05% of his money?

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm just tired of hearing all of the comments that do not have to deal with CJ's f o o t b a l l play. It seems like when he has failures his personal life is always attacked. I feel like its a little mean spirited.

I don't think CJ is the problem with this team. He's not helping, but he's not the reason we're losing. Ringer's only had 1 big run and his average has been right there with CJ's.

I'm hoping our team can pull it together. Our defense isn't good enough to sustain multiple long drives right now and our offense can't stay on the field. I feel we need to abandon a lot of the run game and start using CJ as a downfield WR threat along with Avery. I think if our offensive efficiency can improve our defense will be good enough to help us beat most teams in the league.

8. pettso

pettso Starter

It's a well known fact that most athletes go bankrupt after they retire. There are many reasons for that. CJ has gold teeth, he can barely be understood when he speaks and generally doesn't think too much before saying stupid things and posting stupid tweets while having an agent and I'm sure other people telling him what to do.

I have the right to an opinion, and my opinion is that CJ is dumb. This has nothing to do with him being black.

9. pettso

pettso Starter

We haven't changed the playbook since Fisher left, not gonna happen.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Where we're at in life is always relative to where we began.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar