Keys to winning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tdo_52, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You guys gonna love Troy Polamalu, i look for him to have a big game against Bo Scaife.

I really wanted to see Cook in this game.

2. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

Who is Benny? I thought that was the goofy guy that died in the Mummy movie. I think Big Ben is a joke and will be exposed as such 2morrow night and will not only lose to the Titans but more importantly cost me the game in my ESPN fantasy football league.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Its funny how people on NFL Network and ESPN totally eat up on the Steelers jock. They keep pointing out that Al is gone and we now suck, yet they fail to stress the fact that he didn't even play in that game last year.

The Hata Nation will be sad to see us beat up on the reigning World Champs in Pittsburgh.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I don't know, neither has beaten a woman (that we know of) or been in a motorcycle accident (and forgot to wear a helmet).

VY won Rookie of the Year so we know that doesn't mean much. Ben's a good qb but he's not the great one everyone says he is. Judging by what I saw when we dominated the Steelers last year

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

:ha:You cold as ice.:ha:

6. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

Come on dude...you aren't showing much class to the Steelers and Benny.

You are incorrect anyways, neither VY and KC have beaten and RAPED a woman(that we know of) or been in a motorcycle accident(where he forgot to wear his helmet and keep on his training wheels for the day).

VY won Rookie of the Year so we know that means NOTHING! Benny's a mediocre QB but he's not the GOAT everyone says he is. Judging by what I saw when we dominated, humiliated, embarrassed and STOMPED on the Steelers last year.

7. CurtainCall

CurtainCall Camp Fodder

I would rather have all of those things than a QB that wants to kill himself because he comes to the realization that hes not good

Kerry Collins is a natural born loser...he will get you in the playoffs from here to there but he will choke when it comes down to it..

Ben has 2 NFL championship rings...and last I checked thats 2 more than your sorry :grrr::grrr::grrr: franchise has won

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

[​IMG]

9. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

People I hate the Steelers as much as anyone but you're just lying to yourself saying he's not that good. He's a damn good QB that makes 2-4 big plays a game! we need to hit him and keep him on his :grrr::grrr::grrr: all game long.... If we can't get pressure with our front four this is going to be a tough one to win if we do I feel damn good about this game

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Roethlisberger is a good QB and he's not overrated.

He's just a rapist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar