Keys to beating Seattle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

a lot of teams including us use verbal communication. The noise is definitely a factor as we saw san fran had a hard time up there on sun night football.
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Chris Johnson circa 2009.
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Going to the game and won't even get to see Locker, what a piss off. Hope we hang with them though, our D is our only chance.
  4. HoustonTitan

HoustonTitan Special Teams Standout

I think our defense will keep us in the game. Seattles offense is not mannings broncos. We need to contain lynch and try to let Wilson beat us. I feel our corners can man up on their receivers.

On offense were going to need creativity. I want to see a well executed cj screen...
    Quick short routes are going to be key. We wont have enough time in the pocket to let long routes develop.

And seriously, no stupid ****ing special team errors. Its starting to piss me off...

Any who,
    TITANS 19
    SEAHAWKS 17
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Our challenge in this game is to stop Russell Wilson when he scrambles. In our 5 games, we haven't really faced a QB that can kill us with his legs.
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I have a bad feeling that we are going to get penalty after penalty, whether they are justified or not.
  7. Carolina

Carolina Starter

Everyone thinks we are going to get killed. Sometimes when that happens we win.
  8. Dman

Dman Starter

we need a qb spy on him. our communication with the crowd noise is going to be key to making adjustments on defense and at the line.
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

I have very little hope in this game; just can't see our offense scoring more than 16 points.