Kevin SMith or Shonn Greene

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by corymiller, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Playoffs start this week...

I am stuck in this dilemma, I got 1 RB slot left and Shonn Greene or Kevin Smith to put in that slot(Chris Johnson and Frank Gore are in my other 2 RB slots)...Greene went off last weekend but he is so damn bipolar...which would you play?

I may be in another dilemma later, I put in a waiver claim for Jeremy Maclin and have to choose from:

Damian Williams
    Nate Washington(prolly won't play him bc of his injury)
    Vincent Jackson
    Julio Jones
    Jeremy Maclin

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't think there's any way you can rely on Kevin Smith. I think the knowledge of Greene getting the majority of carries and Smith being hurt the last two weeks on two separate occasions is enough to play Greene with confidence.

If Smith goes off and I sat him I'd be much more able to live with myself than if I played Smith and he got hurt for the third week in a row.

I'd also go with Williams, Jones and Jackson. I think there's a good chance the Titans fall behind early and they need to throw.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Since we are discussing such things i have a question.

Fred Davis is out but that's no biggie i have Gronkowski to start at TE.

Now who replaces Gronkowski as one of my RB/TE/WR guys? This is a yahoo league.

Choices:

Kevin Smith
    Deangelo Williams
    Julio Jones
    Stevie Johnson

My starting Wrs are Steve Smith and Jordy Nelson and Bowe is my other wild card guy.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think I'd go Stevie Johnson. Carolina lost both of their starting DTs last week to IR, so I'm guessing that game will turn in to the Michael Turner show.

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Pretty sure theres already a fantasy football thread...

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I missed the playoffs this year :( for the first time ever.

Screw you Foster and C.J.. You bums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar