Kevin Dodd trade, would you?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Aug 28, 2017.

?

Kevin Dodd trade, would you?

Poll closed Sep 4, 2017.
  1. Trade for a 4th?

41.4%
  2. Trade for a 5th

31.0%
  3. Keep until he's 30 and still not contributing

27.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Chance Warmack at least started at a position of need, be it he wasn't good, he managed to make it onto the field.

Kevin Dudd is playing 50+ snaps in preseason games and still has been rendered absolutely useless. It's actually pretty sad, that he is getting so much time against scrubs and guys who won't make rosters and he still looks out of place. That is a bad sign if you're JRob. The 2nd pick in the 2nd round and he can't compete against guys delivering beer in a week.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

our whole defense has been useless this preseason.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

I would give you the same reply no matter who it is in this certain situation. I understand we have such a negative fanbase, but it just doesn't make any sense because there have been players do way less given multiple chances before being called a bust before. At no point did i say he couldn't end up being a bust. It is just unfair to call someone a bust without seeing them play a full season.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'd take a 5th but doubt he has any value

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

"Unfair"? The guy has had 2 training camps, 5 reg season games and 2 preseasons. He's shows nothing and that's against 2s, 3s and camp fodder. He's had more than a "fair" opportunity to put something on tape. I've seen enough. I don't want to waste a whole season on this guy. Rather give the roster spot to somebody who flashed in camp.

I'd be blasting tons of players if it was just a blind "unfair" criticism. The issue has always been we spent a #33 overall pick on this non producer. And JRob picked him over many higher rated draftees and more productive lower rated draftees. It was a bad pick.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Like who? Myles Jack? He was garbage as well.

7. Riverman

Do I really need to list all the draft picks taken after Dodd that have outperformed him? I mean like Dodd has near zero stats. Don't care enough to take your "work bait". You look up who doesn't.

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I meant who was rated higher than him and was still on the board? As I recall, there were a couple of Alabama run stopping DTs
    and Jack.

9. Riverman

The point is there are many picks behind him that have performed better. Some were rated higher, some less but it was a bad pick then based off his small body of work performing well and his age.

I'm done debating this issue until Dodd performs well or is cut. It was a bad pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Noah Spence would of been the edge rusher I would of taken.

But besides all that. I really wanted to the team to take Jaylon Smith.

If there was any year to draft a a top 10 talent who was gonna need redshirt his rookie year, last year was the year since this team had THREE 2nd round picks.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar