Kevin Carter released.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JMB54, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I may be by myself in this thought, but I would try very hard If I worked the FO to get this guy back in Titan Blue. He could help out at DT or DE and I believe he still has the ability to help our D. Any thoughts?

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He's a huge upgrade over Starks but I think he'll want too much money.

I'd rather have Booger McFarland.I think the Colts only cut him because of their Cap situation.They proved they could win without him last season So he's surplus to their requirements.

3. The guy is 35 and coming off a poor year. I'm not convinced he'd be much of an addition. Better to draft another DT and go with youth as the #4 DT. I'd even bring in Rien Long id he's healthy.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Carter is on his way into the announcer's booth.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Really? I figure he'd be on the jazz circuit, you know, being a mean Trumpet player and all... :brow:

6. 12Gage

12Gage Camp Fodder

McFarland > Carter

Seriously.. Someone mentioned it above. Only reason they cut him was because of cap issues.

7. Sax...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar