Kerry throws for 40% of Young...in a single game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

lendale is a fat waste and wont last. he still has walker a ligit number 1. i cant help he got a dui. yes collins is more polished as a passer but in time vince will be a lot better you just have to wait and let him develop. i hate to see you get all worked up over this. haha. go cutler!??:banned: :rolleyes: really tho if your a true titan fan then you will stand behind vince even when he doesnt have his best game. hes gonna be are qb for awhile so your gonna have to live with it.

2. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

keep worring then. talk to me when vince takes us to the playoffs. cause i would love to hear what you have to say then.:thumb:

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

it takes more than one player to take a team to the playoffs

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

A lot of people will disagree with that. I am one. I think one player can take you to the playoffs. And All I have to do is look at last year to prove it. We were basically 0-for the season without Vince, and then we are suddenly the hottest team in the nfl since he came on board. What more evidence do you need. Vince is the one who has been leading us to the payoffs. No other player has. Not one. Not even McNair, and not Pac Man, Not Bulluck, not Hope, and not one other player stepped up when we were down. But Vince walks in as the only change and zoom, we win everything. I have no doubt about it. The team needs him. They have been teetering on the edge ever since he went out last week too. One player has certainly made a difference here. A playoff difference. and his name is Vince Young.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I disagree with you..lol

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Vince definitely sparked something last year, but a lot of the talent was already in place. The talent in the league is so even from team to team, that one playmaker can mean the difference in a lot of games. So in that sense, yea, one player can take you to the playoffs. But if VY had already been on the team for years, and AH came in we'd have said Haynesworth is taking us to the playoffs. But it's true that once you get to the game, a player like Vince can tip the scales when the clock is winding down.

7. wg53

wg53 Starter

We are fifth due to the anomaly that was week 1 against the Jaguars.

Our Run O has not played anywhere near that level since and has been rather pathetic.

8. LonghornSean

LonghornSean Camp Fodder

Broncos record before starting Cutler: 7-4
    Since putting Cutler in as the starter: 5-6

Titans record before starting VY: 0-3
    Since: 12-7

Coincidence?

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

another glossy eyed Longhorn fan has spoken :ha:

10. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

the truth has been spoken, its all about wins.:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar