"Kerry is our starter; Kerry is not the problem"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigg

bigg Titan Fan

I just figured it out. Fisher doesn't want to look like an idiot if he palys VY. Fisher knows deep in his heart VY would outplay Collins and make him look like an idiot for going with KC over VY.

2. BA Titan

BA Titan Camp Fodder

Manning made Collins look horrible.. I agree the overthrow on 4th and 5 was bad. Collins might not be the biggest problem on the team but he sure as hell isn't one of the solutions either.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. pettso

pettso Starter

As much as I hate the colts, its really hard to hate on Manning. He'd clown pretty much every other quarterback playing today and I think he's gonna make a good case for best ever by the time his career is done.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Kerry has had two long losing streaks since he got here. All Vince has done is win football games since he got here. If Collins gives us the best chance to win, then I'm at a loss... literally.

Regardless, in this last game, he definately took all the steam out of what the Defense gave us. The Defense came out with heart today. The Offense threw a dud.

We got a lot of problems. But that means we need to make some changes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Chris Johnson trying to get big gains by running lateral to the line of scrimmage instead of gaining yardage is one of the huge reasons too. He doesn't grasp that a 4 yard carry is a win in most situations. It's gotta be 10+ yards or -2 for him. I'm growing really tired of his high school like backtracking nearly every time he gets the ball. I understand trying to find a hole, but he's wasting too much time behind the line of scrimmage. He is one of the huge factors as to why we don't have an effective, consistent running game.

For every big play, he's got 2 losses or minimal gains, many times not even attributed to the O-line. HIT A HOLE WHEN IT'S THERE, DOOFUS.

6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

[​IMG]

7. 24

24 Starter

Give it until after the bye week. If we truly are playing for next season, then what's one more week? At this point, I hope we use this season to find out if VY is really our franchise QB. If not, draft one with our first pick (this year's QB class looks pretty good), release VY, let KC play out his 2 year deal, and let our pick sit for a year. We have enough core pieces to not have to go straight back to rebuilding (Finnegan, Griffin, Roos, Stewart, Britt, CJ).

8. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

amen there is NO doubt about it, we are probably gonna need a QB next year.....hell even play ramsey and see what he can do

apparently drafting def. doesnt always work

bye bye fisher
    bye bye cecil

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I agree, but Ramsey isn't on our team. He got cut awhile back.

10. davidsrobbins

davidsrobbins Camp Fodder

Dude that was my favorite part of the game. I was laughing my :grrr::grrr::grrr: off, Peyton is just good.

Today was the final straw for me though. I absolutely HATE Fisher at this point and just can't bring myself to watch and cheer for this team as long as he is at the helm. I was PISSED that VY didn't start last week vs the Jags and even more upset he didn't start this week. Then KFC came in and played terrible and Fisher says that KFC will start next week. I'm finished until Fisher leaves. All I can do is hope my favorite players from this team go somewhere that they can succeed like Antwan and LaBoy have done. Hopefully VY/Ledale/Britt/ and Bulluck don't have to rot out the rest of their careers under Fisher's destruction!

I know some doubt my loyalty as a fan by this but I just can't sit here and support Fisher. Me buying Titans items, watching his games and even supporting Titans websites just helps JF's cause. I won't do anything to help his cause anymore. This is my way of being loyal to the Titans, by doing what is best for the team. Talk to everyone here when Fisher is gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar