Kerry Collins To Start Over Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

a week from the regular season and this thread is at the top of the list?
    puzzling

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Huh?

How was that sniping? I thought it was a valid rebuttal. It was said that all teams had doubters of the qb (which of course is dumb), yet only three examples were given. Only teams with young, bad, or equally good backup qb's have controversies.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Great responses from Bulluck and GT. :thumb:

Honestly.. when i read the first post, i got a little annoyed and was wondering what the hell LT1 was trying to prove. Sounded like a "haha.. you think differently so therefore you suck".

Really dumb first post.

Starting a new thread soley about a handfull of member's past posts is tacky and tasteless, and makes no sense at all.

but hey... what are my manners, tacky might be 'in' for you :wink:

[​IMG]

4. I'm still trying figure out how thread is gaining so much ground.This thread goes from Vy and Collins to adult psychology 101.Unless Collins gets ahold of some HGH,it's never gonna happen......Did Collins kid start this thread??

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

They were three solid examples of something that really is true. Of course the top 5-10 QBs in the league don't have many doubters/non-supporters, but most of the rest do. QB is the most highly scrutinized position in the league.

Sorry for assuming you were sniping. I thought you made the comment sarcastically. But really, how many examples do you need? Harrington? Garcia? Losman? Leftwich? Eli Manning? Daunte Culpepper? All of those QBs have huge doubters, and face a significant amount of contraversy among their fans.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:yes:

7. teegee

teegee Guest

Collins' kid would be a baby genius if she did start this thread...isn't she like 3 years old?

8. I was watching Titans all access and it was a interview with VY and Kerry Collins. Man it was deep. Mike Keith asked Vy questions about him and Kerry Collins and this is what VY said.

VY said that Kerry has helped him a lot since coming into the league. He said that Kerry was like a brother to him and that their relationship off the field was really close. VY said he is thank-ful that Kerry Collins joined the Titans to help him with the learning curve.

Then Kerry was interviewed, man I really enjoyed him. Kerry said he admits that he was really rusty and he knew that he had to pick up a play book in less than a week. He said that he loves to help VY out and he sees the potential in VY to be great, in asking him questions and really learing off each other. Man isn't VY amazing. He is just a leader in my book. Also Im glad KC is on our team. I never blamed him last year for our teams losses. You can't blame a guy that just came in less than a week and expect him to be good. kerry collins is a cool guy. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar