Kerney = unrestriced FA after this yr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Dwight Freeney?
  2. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

The Colts will franchise him
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

I haven't seen Clemson this year but from what I've seen of the GA kid no way is he worth an early 1st rounder. If you can't dominate in college you certainly are not worth an early 1st round pick in the NFL. Also, IMO I like to see production. Some of these guys who have great combines but were not dominate in college worry me. Get players, we don't need another Woolfolk or Calico.
    Example, D. Ryans was not picked in the draft until the second round because he didn't have great speed and such but he is a stud. Also, he was not projected to be a MLB but that is where he is playing at 6'2 236. Already has 79 tackles, 2.5 sacks. How would he look in our defense (actually he would sit the bench his first year or so and we would never use him at MLB)?
  4. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

Then we can trade down, get Adams, and fill up other needs, if we get an extra 2nd 3rd rounder...
  5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The Okoye kid from Louisville might be able to develop. He's a senior, but only 19 years old.
  6. bongo59

bongo59 Camp Fodder

that kid is a riser according to Saints folks...........he has some huge upside and he is extremely bright.............I think he'll go higher than one would expect.............
  7. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

What about the Michigan DE.
  8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I seen him play and met him- he's from Huntsville- and was like 15 when he committed to Louisville...
  9. well he must be really good then
  10. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pacman did say he wanted more Thugs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.