Kerney = unrestriced FA after this yr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

pat k becomes an unrestricketed free agent at the end of this yr....we should pick him up ....i would love to see that....KVB and keerney thats a very very nice combo....

however it does come w/ risk he did tear his pectroial muscle and will be out for the rest of the season...but still he is one of the elite and i would love to have him if they see that he is fully recoverd by the offseason or that he has a good chacne to fully recover.

but i still feel he is worth investing part of our 41mil in ......

2. He would be a good pickup, but I'm sure the Falcons will keep him...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

pass rusher are the most overpaid guys in free agency. anyone who gets him is going to overpay.

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

not with Abraham and his big contract... Unless they cut Abraham...

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Abraham was a beast until he got injured, no way they'd even think of cutting him.

6. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Kearney was in negotiations with Arthur Blank for weeks about his new deal.............He is said to want to stay in ATL regardless and he will be signed to a new deal at some point from my sources. He does not want to test FA and wants to finish his career in Atl.................Justin Smith Greg Ellis and the most likely DE to be cut loose right now.............pickings will be slim next offseason at DE.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What about The Freak?

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

What's the story on DE's coming out next year? Everyone knows Gaines Adams, but who are some of the others? What about Quentin Moses or Adam Carriker? Those are only two others I can think of. We all know we've got to find a beast (whether it be FA or Rookie) to fill that RE spot.

9. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

JK is likely to play one more yr in Philly based upon the structure of his deal...............

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Kid from Notre Dame is hot on the scouts list I talk with..................THe GA kid and Clemson kid have been very inconsistent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar