Kenny Turner a Titan?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So Chris Johnson's best friend Kenny Turner will hopefully be playing NFL football next fall, but as a player many people don't know about, this guy could go undrafted.

We almost had a great 1-2 punch when LeGarrette Blount walked on, but thanks to All-Pro Bum Donnie Nickey, that didn't happen.

Turner's story is the same as hundreds of guys who missed out on the NFL, difference is, he never stopped believing. Will his dream come true, and if so, could it be as a Tennessee Titan?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

IMO the last thing CJ needs is his best friend on the team.

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Especially a guy who was in jail for a gun fight.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No, Gato made the final roster instead of Blount. Then they cut Gato to make room for Tim Shaw on waivers after the bears cut him.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He's 27. It makes no sense to draft a running back at that age, even if he's actually good (which Turner is not).

6. JCBRAVE

Nobody was saying draft him.

I'm asking, does anyone think he would chose the Titans over other teams simply because Chris Johnson is here.

7. JCBRAVE

These guys are being featured on E60 tonight for those not familiar with their story.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

If hes undrafted im sure he'll get an invite to camp

9. JCBRAVE

I absolutely love Turner's story, I mean I know at least 10 guys with similar stories, but none of them ever even thought about football after prison. The fact this guy is still pushing for it is great.

It sucks it had to happen, but still, it did, and here we are. Good luck where ever he goes. I'll keep an eye on his career.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

How do you have a "gun fight"? Wouldn't someone end up injured, aka assault with a deadly weapon? Or did they both just have such sht aim they missed and ran out of rounds, and called it a night? What idiots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar