Kenny Britts injury status

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DJB, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

Someone told me Kenny Britt was on Sirius radio yesterday and said something like he's feeling alot better and maybe back sooner than people think and that he has no limp and thinks he maybe running soon. Did anyone hear that interview? Did he really say that?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If Fisher says 4, it means 6 to 8.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

"According to a league source"... translation no one knows yet. Titans aren't going to say anything yet because they don't have to with the bye week. The league source was just speculating based on the type of injury.

But yea, hammies tend to feel 90% better quick - it's that last 10% that goes very slow.

4. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Once upon a time I was in the Army. I pulled my hamstring in basic training and it hurt for at least 4 weeks.

I feel his pain.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

BEST CASE is the home game vs Indy..

I honestly don't think we'll even need him til then...

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hell, if McCoy can play with a fractured rib like he did (has), you'd think a man could play with a hammy quicker than 6-8 weeks

7. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Didn't Washington hurt his hamsting this bad a few weeks(maybe 3) before opening night against the steelers last year and he played?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If the muscle isn't functioning he's not going to be able to run. Broken bones are painful, but you don't rely on them to move(for the most part). All bones do is provide support and protect organs.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree. Now, if we didn't have Moss, it would be a different story. I don't see any reason why we can't win our next four games... at the very least, I expect to win three out of the next four. This is an easy four game stretch compared to what the rest of our schedule has been like and looks like ahead of now. We need to be 9-3 for the home game vs Indy. I expect them to be 8-4 or 9-3 at that time too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar