Kenny Britt's Crib

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

ok, one suspect jersey is understandable. But he had Damian Williams, Lavelle Hawkins, and Marc Mariani's!!! Friggin hilarious

his man cave looked like the practice squad hall of fame with all those hung jerseys...

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

first off the field thing I have ever seen about Britt that I was impressed with.

lovely family and solid home. Those jerseys mean something too him personally so I respect it more.

I'm gonna actually stop the hate for Britt. Im gonna 'wear' his jersey for the rest of 2012

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Did you guys beat Texas Tech? Just wondering..

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

is that sarcasm? i think you already know the answer... nothing went our way at all

5. Titaneers

with so much great stuff like that, lovely family, solid home... how does he still manage to get himself caught with DUI and with a woman soldier....??

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

your not gonna make me drink that hateraid

lol

7. Titaneers

ehh... right now with kenny... i'm indifferent with whatever he does..

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That looks a lot like Fieldstone Farms... I think he does live in Franklin, so it's possible.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wreck Em Tech! Geno can kiss that Heisman goodbye Titaneers. He couldn't live up to his own hype. That said though, Tech probably won't win another significant game all season. We usually lose games we shouldn't and win ones we have no business winning like today.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm with GoT on this one, I've been very disappointed with Kenny after all his boneheaded shenanigans but this was a nice thing to see for once. The thing I've always loved about him is that he seems to really enjoy himself, always has a smile on his face and seems like a genuine dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar