Kenny Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Why did we not throw to him today? Steelers had no one who could match up with him and instead tried continually throwing to Walker who isnt near the deep threat?

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Apparently he wasn't open or Locker would have. Pretty good decision making today from shake today.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm confused as to what you're asking.. Walker and Britt are complete different players matched up with completely different defenders.

If Britt was open, then I'm sure Locker would have thrown his way.

4. rodgev

rodgev Starter

I like the fact that he didnt just try and force it in to britt he managed the game and didnt lose it good job

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

he managed the game nicely today, and I agree with everyone, I like that he did not force the ball to him and the fact that he was probably covered! I even like the fact that he took a few slides to avoid a hit minus one play where I thought locker could have got more yards. Britt will get his touches, hopefully next week!

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

1 catch for 15 yards is better than forcing something that could hurt the team.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Haven't you heard, Kenny Britt is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar