Kenny Britt turning on his fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Emotionally, this guy is a 5 year old.

You're being judged because you're an idiot. Stop being an idiot and the judgment will turn into praise.

2. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

They do it to hide their inability to spell much more then cat.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

something else that is hilarious.

It's already been established Kenny Britt doesn't even operate his Facebook or Twitter (his agent or PR guy probably does), and yet he doesn't even try to fool anyone with his pathetic grammar on instagram. Clearly different people/levels of education.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Why does it bug me?

Go write a 3 page essay about anything without auto correct on, and see how many red squiggly lines you see when you are done. (now imagine Britt doing it)

In 1992, an average adult reads between 8th and 9th grade reading levels.

We are getting dumber. I could post some links showing our literacy rate and level of reading/writing education, but this isnt the taboo section and I dont feel like putting that much effort into it. However it would surprise you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

When Kenny or any other professional athlete put themselves in the situation of getting suspended by the league it is senseless. His off the field actions do tarnish my opinion. My Britt jersey will stay in the closet in the jersey graveyard. Players can definitely do their own thing in their private lives but they have to make sure it doesn't harm their on the field play. It's tiring - If he hasn't learned in 8 encounters why should he have more chances? I hope Munch handled this and IF there is a next time he will be gone.

6. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

Sad to waste so much talent. I hope he grows up before it is too late. Playing in the NFL is a limited window of opportunity.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

They had to pull a post from his twitter after he got his DUI. Its amazing how they can't even get that right. Guy is a PR nightmare.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We're not getting dumber, the gap is just bigger.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Talk about divas!!

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

looked good too me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar