Kenny Britt turning on his fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

[​IMG]
    @kennybritt18 a father doesn't drive drunk and embarrass his family OR teammates. You have been a poor representation of the NFL and Bayonne thus far. Start acting like a professional and stop acting like a thug. You only get the respect you deserve. So far you haven't earned any dispite what people are telling you.
    dadsquared - about 6 hours ago
    [​IMG]
    @dadsquared who r u .. Yu act like yu know me or was there Eva in my life .. Who r yu to say anything to me . So plz reframe urself from sayin anything to me .. Nd go handle ur own problems .. Ur b judge like one day but not bye me have a life take
    kennybritt18 - about 5 hours ago

Care
    [​IMG]
    @I hit a nerve, obviously. The world knows you, son. Not in a good way either. I grew up in the same town when Bayonne was proud of folks who went big. A stranger giving advice isn't a bad thing.
    dadsquared - about 5 hours ago
    [​IMG]
    @I hit a nerve, obviously. The world knows you, son. Not in a good way either. I grew up in the same town when Bayonne was proud of folks who went big. A stranger giving advice isn't a bad thing.
    dadsquared - about 5 hours ago
    [​IMG]
    @dadsquared dif between giving advice nd judging some one .. Read da comment from @bretmavv that's advice .. So plz take care nd Get off intsagram nd get a life

BRO YA **** JUST MADE AROUND THE HORN LMFAO!! TIL DA WORLD BLOW BRO.....
    dc_kennels201 - about a minute ago
    ape_k7ng - about 17 hours ago

Y'all just are held to different standards then normal people I know it's hard to be a role model sometimes but just remember how many people look up to you including me I hope you play this year your my favorite player god bless homie
    nashvillemax - about 17 hours ago

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He is embarrassing the organization. I hope Munch does something about this, and soon. Right now he is becoming a major distraction.

3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Britt trying to live the life of a normal person. You give up that freedom when your singed by the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

This has gotten beyond the point of embarrassing. Munch needs to take this moron's internet access away.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kenny is just a little immature guys, no need to blow this up too much. He should take a break from Instagram.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Signed even :brow:

But with the butt blistering he is gonna get from the dad figures of the NFL, singed works well too.

7. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

We should all reframe ourselves from saying anything about him.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

A little?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea

god forbid he thinks people are judging him anymore:disappointed:

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I'd say a little. His actions haven't been that detrimental to him or those around him yet. He's been a let down for sure, but whats he done thats THAT bad?

I know we shouldn't wait for him to screw up so bad someone gets hurt, but he's just 23.He's gotta mature soon. Right? :yes:

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar